Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome to My Personal Blog!


Hi, I am Veronica "Roni" Taylor.  Welcome to my new blog!  This is where I will discuss matters of interest and importance to me as a member of the Plainfield Education Association. I have served as President of the League of Women Voters of Plainfield, I served for ten years as a member of the Plainfield Board of Education, and I am a district teacher. I was also recently elected as Vice-President of the Plainfield Education Association. 

However, this is a personal weblog, and all the opinions expressed here represent my own. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. 

As you can see, I have posted links of interest to PEA/NJEA members, including the current CBA, the AR  Handbook, a contact link for the Uniserv reps, and more on the right navigation bar. This is all public information, so please feel free to suggest additional resources.

Speaking of items of interest to New Jersey educators and residents, Christopher Cerf was recently confirmed as New Jersey Commissioner of Education--read the story below:


Look for my posts on Mondays!

Roni

Note: All data and information provided on this site is in the public domain and is for informational purposes only. This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own. --Veronica Taylor
 

3 comments:

  1. Roni, your email link does not work. Is it spelled correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Roni,

    Nice blog--congratulations on becoming VP, and good luck with the blogging!

    Best,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, try cutting and pasting instead of clinking on the link. Sorry about that!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete