Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer Breeze




Alonzo Adams "Those Summer Days"

 I am off this week enjoying vacation, but I wanted to remind everyone that  many retailers sponsor Educator Appreciation Sale Days during the month of August. Inquire at the customer service desk at your favorite store. You may need to show your school district I.D.

Here is one this week for local shoppers--this Friday, August 18, from 9:00 am 12 noon. Check the Staples website for other sale days throughout the state.


Also, remember to save your receipts! Click on the link below to read the guidelines.
 

As always, feel free to contact me!

Roni

Note: All data and information provided on this site is in the public domain and is for informational purposes only. This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own. --Veronica Taylor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment