Monday, May 13, 2013

Eric E. Jones for PEA President!

Speaking of Elections…I would like to congratulate and extend a warm welcome to Joanne Barrett, Charisse Parker and Barry Young for their respective wins as Executive Officers. Further, I would like to thank all the people who supported me during my recent campaign for the Presidency of the Plainfield Education Association. You will soon receive official information regarding the run-off between candidates Eric Jones and Katherine Cardona from the Association.

I am urging everyone who supported me to now support Eric Jones’s Candidacy for President during the run off.  Eric is running on a platform of member engagement.  Eric understands the importance of regular substantive communication to members and all stakeholders.


I ask you to join me in supporting Eric Jones 
for President of the Plainfield Education Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment